Thank you for using our Website
Terms and Conditions
- This website is a space to spread ideas and encourages sharing and interaction.
- The website consists of 3 types of online spaces for you to navigate
These are talks, lectures, book club meetings, film screenings, performances and other kinds of events that we organize that we encourage you to attend at the Godrej India Culture Lab. To do this, please do visit our events page and RSVP to the ones you wish to attend. Also, do sign up for our newsletter that will keep you up to date with our upcoming events. Most of our events are free and open to all to attend, within the Godrej group and outside. They mostly take place at our campus in Vikhroli, unless indicated otherwise. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to attend.
We write articles about a variety of topics on our blog. Please feel free to share these articles on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or any other social media forum. If you wish to use any of the content, then please refer to our guidelines below to avoid any copyright violation. If you wish to contribute articles to our blog and join our list of contributors please feel free to send us a mail about the same on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Videos of our events are available for viewing on our website and also on our Youtube channel. We encourage you to share these videos on social forums widely. However please follow the guidelines below to avoid any kind of copyright violation.
You are free to share the contents of our website (inclusive of our events, blog posts and videos) with friends; republish or embed them on your website or blog. We allow you to reproduce, distribute, display or perform publicly the videos from the Godrej India Culture Lab as long as you follow these guidelines:
You reference explicitly The Godrej India Culture Lab, as the original source of the materials, and the Godrej India Culture Lab logos and visuals as well as those of our collaborators remain untouched and unedited. You also add a visible link back to indiaculturelab.org on your website while doing this.
- Non commercial
You cannot use any of our content (or any parts of them) for commercial purposes.
- Non derivative
You cannot alter our videos in any way (edit, remix, cut, etc).
- Documentary filmmakers can use excerpts of our talks at the Godrej India Culture Lab within their films, provided the speaker agrees to this. For this, the lab must secure permission from each individual speaker. In order for us to approach the speaker with the request, you must provide us with a brief from the filmmaker on the intended use of the footage, the film's perspective/point of view, and distribution plan. We would also like to see brief bios on the creative team (producer, director, etc). If the speaker agrees, we will provide the filmmaker with footage on a data DVD in one of our standard formats. No fees will be charged, but the footage must be accompanied by an on-screen credit referencing the ‘Godrej India Culture Lab’, and also the phrase: "Full talk available at indiaculturelab.org.”
- We respect your privacy.
- We may collect personal identification information from our website users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
- We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Our site may use "cookies" to enhance the user experience.
- We will never sell your data to any third party.
- We will never provide any of your data to a third party without your knowledge.
- We will not use or share information obtained from social media or other outlets about you without your knowledge.
- We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly (comments photos, videos) on this site is, of course, public.
- By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.